Single Stitch Bead Crochet with Candice Sexton: March 25, 10 - 3 | Class Sign Up
Saturday, March 25, 2023 10:00am - 3:00pm
We are so thrilled to welcome back nationally known bead crochet instructor, Candice Sexton, to the Beaded Peacock in March for another day of bead crochet!
"Single stitch" bead crochet will be instructed using size 11/0 seed beads. Students will be given a practice piece and can then begin on their own project.
This class is ideal for those who meet any of the following:
- Students who attended Candice's class here in October and learned basic slip stitch bead crochet and are ready for the next step.
- Students who are comfortable with slip stitch crochet and want to learn Single Stitch bead crochet.
- Students who have attended a previous bead crochet class and are looking for a new pattern or project.
- Prior students who have a Single Stitch Candice UFO (Unfinished Object) and want her guidance and expertise to help complete it.
- Those who want to spend a day of bead crochet, catch up with what Candice is up to now and hang out with some fun beading ladies!
All students work at their own pace and students may or may not complete their project during class. Printed photo instructions will be provided and further help, if needed, can be arranged at the Beaded Peacock by appointment.
Accessibility: Most classes are taught in our classroom on the second floor. If you are unable to use stairs, please let us know by adding a note in the "special instructions" box at checkout and we will be happy to make accommodations for you.
If the class shows SOLD OUT, please call us at 574.371.2777 to see if seats are still available as we do take in-store and phone sign ups as well.
The Beaded Peacock Class Policy
Payment is required at time of sign up to secure your place in class. *PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee a class seat until your cart has been checked out. When you receive a confirmation email, you will be officially signed up for the class.*
If you find you cannot attend class, let us know a minimum of 48 hours before the date of the class and you will be given credit towards another class or store credit for the amount of the class. If The Beaded Peacock needs to cancel a class, you will be notified and your class fee will be refunded in full.
No reminders will be given for class, so please mark your calendar. No refunds will be given for forgotten classes.