We are Hiring!
Seeking one part-time employee:
Hours needed include 2 half shifts (2pm - 6pm) per week, plus a minimum of 2 Saturdays a month (10am - 6pm).
**Note to college students: We are looking for those planning to stay in the area during holidays.**
We exist to support and encourage the art of beading by providing quality beads and supplies as well as instruction to those who seek to learn more about this enjoyable and rewarding hobby.
We are passionate about small, brick and mortar business and believe bead shops should never be a "thing of the past" so if you agree and want to help one succeed, we want you!
Jewelry making experience is preferred but not necessary. A creative background is helpful, however, customer service and attention to detail are the most essential elements of working with us and will outweigh all other considerations. We love a friendly, positive attitude and kindness to all. In addition, employees must desire to create, wear, and learn more about beads and the art of jewelry making.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and helping customers in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Ringing up purchases with multiple line items (we carry a lot of inventory!)
- Assisting customers in the selection of beads, color combinations, and custom jewelry options.
- Cleaning and keeping our shop organized.
- Support of class instructors before, during, and after classes.
- Class and kit preparation. New inventory tagging, tubing, and organizing.
- Pulling & packaging orders to be shipped.
Non-essential but helpful skills include being familiar with: Facebook, Instagram, Mail Chimp, and Shopify platforms.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please email Lauren at lauren(at)thebeadedpeacock.com.